Who Am I...

Minha foto
CwB, NeverLanD, Brazil
... Vivir es parte de un sueño... ... A veces grande o pequeño... ... Hacen que el mundo sea eterno... ... Burlando el miedo y el tiempo... ...Todo ha empezado en un sueño...

segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2009

...: Fall into my arms One uneasy morning...

Such a foolish thing
What a way to be
I couldn't stay in here
And it's not right to leave
I couldn't tell you how
But all the things I feel
Have their qualities



If you fall apart
Fall into my arms
One uneasy morning
Doesn't make me leave



Such a simple thing
What a way to say
I couldn't help myself
For my foolish ways
You couldn't tell me how
But all the things you feel
Have their qualities
[Country Hell - The Cardigans]



E a vida vai mudando...
Até o espelho não reconhecer mais...
E oq oferecer além de traços e rabiscos?
Uma canção de ninar...


T -3 para o enterro dos ossos...

Nenhum comentário: