Who Am I...

Minha foto
CwB, NeverLanD, Brazil
... Vivir es parte de un sueño... ... A veces grande o pequeño... ... Hacen que el mundo sea eterno... ... Burlando el miedo y el tiempo... ...Todo ha empezado en un sueño...

domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

...: Some Facts of Life...

People come, and go...

As much as we may wish it weren’t so, a plain fact of human relationships is this: People come and people go. Someone that we have loved with all of our hearts one day can, quite literally, vanish from our lives the next. Not necessarily from death. Not even from rancor. Sometimes simple circumstance can take a best friend, a lover or a partner right out of your hands, never to be seen again.

That’s sad. But that’s life.
There are times that I sit in the sun and just think of all the people who have wandered away from me. I remember all of the people that I have wandered away from. And then I wonder, will there ever be a time when they might reconnect? Not just for a ‘blast from the past,’ but a real reconnection, a rejoining, a resumption of the friendship routine as if the split had never happened. Probably not, but it has happened, and I dwell in hope that it might happen again.

Who know´s...

[Extracted from my sis'pro]

Um comentário:

d nho disse...

Nossa, já acordei hoje me sentindo só e agora vem esse post pra me fazer lembrar com saudade de uns ex-amigos que parecem ter se transformado em outra coisa... ou fui eu? ou todos nós?

Super desanimador ler isso, mas não dá pra discordar.